The Call Center Representative (also “CCR”) is responsible for providing high quality service to all individuals that contact our office via telephone or the internet. The CCR ensures that all patients receive access to care and information via telecommunications and online methods, as appropriate. The CCR assists the supervisor and/or manager with a variety of general office activities and may be asked to assist in various front desk operations among all sites when necessary. The CCR will assist with patient requests, all incoming communications to the Center, scheduling patient appointment requests, call routing, outbound contact initiatives, and screening incoming communications all while ensuring the delivery of excellence in customer service.
- Assist with appointment scheduling and confirmation communications.
- Participate in and assist with targeted patient recruitment initiatives.
- Attend staff meetings and participate in monthly staff training sessions.
- Respond to patient needs immediately, responsively and compassionately.
- Pleasantly and promptly answer all inbound phone calls.
- Correctly utilize the Practice Management Software, including proper entry of patient information, scheduling, insurance information, and other financial information.
- Assist and train staff members to pleasantly and properly perform outbound patient communications for follow-up, rescheduling, and other initiatives as directed.
- Fill-in and assist in various roles, as needed.
- Manage all inbound and outbound calls at the Call Center, integrating workflows with other support functions, and promoting programs and services to the public, potential new patients and others, as appropriate
- Assist with other front desk responsibilities as needed, including patient admission, registration, appointment scheduling, pre-certification, insurance verification and cashiering.
- High School Diploma required. 1 year of experience working in a medical office as a Receptionist or Call Center Operator preferred.
- Experience in patient registration/patient access roles is a plus.
- Possesses strong customer service skills and superb telephone etiquette.
- Experience in a community based health care setting is a plus.
Go to all jobs