The Quality Data Coordinator will be responsible for collecting and analyzing data to support quality, patient safety, and patient-centered initiatives throughout Memphis Health Center (MHC).
- Develops and generates on a regular basis standard reports about MHC clinical quality and safety performance.
- Utilizes the i2i and NextGen systems to track and monitor any significant changes in clinical quality indicators and regularly communicates findings to the Quality Director.
- Works collaboratively with the Quality Director to monitor health plans quality indicators data to target specific quality improvement initiatives.
- Designs and conducts analyses pertaining to quality and safety of clinical care services using a variety of clinical and non-clinical data sources, methodologies, and tools.
- Collaborates with others within and outside the quality department to design and construct clinical quality performance measures and electronic databases for recurrent and one-time data collection efforts, including custom data requests.
- Updates the balanced scorecard with quality and financial performance indicators monthly for reporting purposes.
- Participates in monthly Continuous Quality Improvement/Risk Management and Quality Improvement Health Services Planning Committee meetings.
- Provides support to PCMH Coordinator and care team in information dissemination and changes related to PCMH practice transformation.
- Collects and tabulates patient satisfaction survey cards and documents results on the balanced scorecard.
- Assists with meeting minutes, including recording and/or taking notes and presenting a meeting summary.
- Participates in department-level meetings as required.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent in health science or related field.
- Familiarity with clinical information and medical terminologies is required.
- Experience working in an ambulatory care setting.
- Ability to work independently on complex projects, working with professions with a variety of skills and backgrounds.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and deadlines.
- Working knowledge of and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Go to all jobs