We are seeking a motivated and dedicated Family Nurse Practitioner (Full-Time) to provide diagnostic and therapeutic medical care and services to patients. The successful candidate will assist in the observation and evaluation of patients, perform case histories, conduct physical examinations, order laboratory and other diagnostic tests, as well as refer patients to a specialist.
• Master’s degree in nursing preferred;
• Current NP license for the State of TN is required
• Three years or more of nursing experience
• Current BLS, PALS & ACLS certifications
• Must have a Current DEA License
• Must be available to work during any of the following business hours: Monday & Wednesday 7:30a- 7:30p, Tuesday & Thursday 7:30am-5:30pm, Friday 7:30am-11:30pm & Saturday 8a-12p.
We offer competitive pay and benefits for all full-time employees. Our comprehensive benefits include health, dental and vision insurance
Company paid life insurance, voluntary disability insurance and a rich holiday and paid time off program.
Our agency is also designated as a “student loan forgiveness site” for qualifying positions.