Salary: $0.00 to $1.00 /hour
POSITION SUMMARY :
Performs routine cleaning of assigned areas to maintain high standards of cleanliness and sanitation.
- Thoroughly cleans all areas above eye level, free of any dust or dirt.
- Cleans all furniture, ledges, walls, window, and bathrooms fixtures free of stains and dirt; and ensures adequate amount of supplies are available in the restrooms.
- Cleans floors ensuring no stains or scuff marks, vacuums carpeted areas thoroughly, and spots and stains are removed. Floor corners and baseboards are cleaned free of dust and dirt build-up.
- Empties trash containers and cleans inside and outside with no visible stains or odors.
- Ensures upholstered furniture is free of stains, and cushions are removed and cleaned underneath.
- Utilizes appropriate chemicals in daily cleaning, always mixes solutions in accordance with dilutions of concentrates for cleaning.
- Operates machines in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions. Always notify management of any malfunctions.
- Obtains appropriate cleaning supplies/equipment required to perform cleaning duties and utilizes supplies in an efficient manner. No more than two warnings relative to utilization of supplies is acceptable.
- Keeps storerooms secured and clean at all times. Stock supplies and equipment in a neat and orderly manner.
- Responds to & cleans spills, accidents, bio-hazard incidents, & other unexpected issues related to maintenance of facility cleanliness quickly and safely while protecting patient and staff safety at all times.
- Wears Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) daily.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1 – 3 years of related experience required.
- Physical demands include prolonged walking, standing and bending.
- May be required to lift up to 50 lbs.
- The ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Periodic exposure to infectious agents and harsh chemicals.
Go to all jobs