Salary: $0.00 to $1.00 /hour
The Marketing/Communications Manager will develop and implement a full scope communication and marketing strategy, which encompasses internal and external communications, brand identity, cause-related marketing and public awareness of the company’s programs and services.
· Act as agency’s representative at various community functions, churches, civic groups, etc., making presentations to those groups to educate the community as to the mission and needs of the company.
· Actively seek opportunities to communicate the worth and mission of the company through public addresses, newsletters, news releases, and social functions.
· Incorporate critical aspects of the long-term vision and program development into the seasonal mailings along with statistical information concerning agency successes.
· Develop an annual marketing plan that adheres to budget constraints and maximizes the strengths of the development department.
· Host periodic agency showcase orientations for selected community service clubs, foundation managers, business and political leaders and potential major donors to cultivate future support.
· Establish liaisons with other non-profits, governmental organizations church groups, and service clubs.
· Approve all marketing literature before dissemination to the public.
· Maintain active and positive relations with major donors and foundations
· Maintain and expand the database for donor tracking.
· Oversee the entry and acknowledgment of all gifts including monetary and in-kind.
· Host campus public relations events and guide tours of the campus.
· Coordinates all press releases, Website/Social Media
· Responsible for the company’s web content and social media branding: National Community Health Center Week, Breast Cancer Awareness, Back To School Promotions and other health and promotional initiatives.
v Annual Fund:
· Responsible for overseeing and initiating all fundraising events.
· Organize special events for the campus and develop new events as indicated.
· Prepare annual appeal letters.
v Major Gifts:
· Prepare and organize all aspects associated with the company’s major gifts campaign including major donor reviews, awareness meetings preparation of case statement and literature, and support of campaign leadership and counsel.
· Other duties as assigned.
· A bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing, communications, or a related field and at least three years of successful non-profit fundraising experience.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Demonstrated organizational, time management, and managerial skills.
· Commitment to the mission, values, and goals of the company.
· Ability to interact and work well with coworkers and the community.
We offer competitive pay and benefits for all full-time employees. Our comprehensive benefits include health, dental and vision insurance along with company paid life insurance, voluntary disability insurance, and a rich paid time off program. Our agency is also designated as a “student loan forgiveness site” for qualifying positions.