The Executive Administrative Assistant works as part of the administrative team performing those clerical duties necessary to maintain administrative support to the Chief Operations Officer (COO). Duties include a variety of tasks but are not limited to: data entry; filing; copying; faxing; in-house mail distribution; maintenance of meeting minutes; telephone answering, making appointment and travel plans, preparing reports, gathering and securing confidential information, the usage of various office equipment and computer software programs and telephone and Internet communication.
- Provides consistent communication to the COO to ensure that information and materials are provided to complete task and to give clear updates on assignments (both pending and completed).
- Greets vendors and visitors and handles confidential information which would have an impact on the company operations, performance, or value if shared beyond its intended audience.
- Demonstrates a high degree of professionalism, initiative, and independence in supporting the COO on a wide variety of complex issues.
- Assists the COO in the timely management of all communication, written, via telephone, e-mail and voicemail daily.
- Provides back up phone support to the Executive team as needed.
- Attends meetings and transcribes minutes and/or correspondence from handwritten notes.
- Maintains office files and opens mail and sorts as directed.
- Arranges and schedules appointments for the COO as requested; prepares materials for meetings, and makes travel arrangements as directed as well as makes travel arrangements for the Leadership team as directed.
- Makes necessary preparations for meetings to include copying and mailing documents, placing phone calls, and ordering and setting up the food etc.
- Serves as backup for the Executive Assistant to the CEO and attend Board of Directors meetings and other meetings, to include (take, transcribe and distribute minutes) and other functions as needed.
- Compiles data for reports as directed.
- Excellent guest relations skills and the ability to organize and prioritize work appropriately.
- Ability to communicate effectively in person, on the telephone, and via e-mail with other staff, the public, the patients and the medical staff.
- Understands the functional status and physical needs of patients, staff, and visitors.
- Performs other necessary duties as required by the health center to meet the goal of providing primary health care services.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Associate or Bachelor Degree preferred.
- Up to three (3) years of administrative office experience.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Clerical skills acquired either through experience or through academic training.
- Experience and demonstrated abilities for working in a fast-paced setting.
- Ability to collaborate and interact with a diverse group of personnel.
- Demonstrated professional demeanor and excellent communication skills.
Go to all jobs