- Always Great Service!!! Thank you
- My Doctor and Nurse was sweet and fast. I am happy.
- Ms. Tina was so nice, genital and sweet. Thanks Tina
- Every visit is pleasurable. The staff is very friendly keep up the great work.
- The Nurse was nice, and the doctor was gentle and kind.
- Dr. Duncan Cody was great, personable, and professional as always!
- The staff here is very pleasant to talk to. The clinic here now is 100% better than before.
- The staff is a lot more convenient with better services and more Doctors than before. Thanks a lot!
- So pretty and clean everyone and staff was very kind to me. The best clinic. Thanks!
- Dr. Sehgal is very nice and efficient. Carrie is very kind, funny and is also efficient in scheduling my referrals.
- I’m very pleased with my service it seems get better and better.
- Everyone that I came in contact with was so friendly and provide the right answers to my questions and I felt so comfort.
- MHC does an excellent job with my health care needs. Thanks for all that you all do. Sincerely!
- I love to come to Memphis Health Center. They take care of me and my babies with pride.
- Excellent team work. Thank God for a place Adult can come get help.
- I think that the facility has grown and that everything is looking great.
- Great Place been coming here since I was a little baby.
- I want to thank Ms. Neomi and Ms. Hill for being such a blessing to me their compassion, kind, loving hearts was so special to me and they made me feel welcome and my illness and sickness wasn’t so bad knowing that I was at a place that cares about their patients. “Thank you” so much for all you do!
- Ms. Joyce Stuart was very friendly during my first. Excellent quality of service and customary care.
360 E.H. Crump Blvd, Memphis, TN 38126
SATURDAY, August 13, 2016 – 10AM – 2PM
Free Food, Free Hair Cuts, School Supplies & Prizes!
Parent/Guardian MUST be present with child
FREE ONSITE SCREENINGS AVAILABLE!!
During the month of April and throughout the year, Memphis Health Center, Inc. is dedicated to supporting families to reduce the risk of child abuse and neglect. Find out more about how you can play a part and help create positive change in your community. By working together as a community, we all can play a part in building communities and building hope in children and families.
For more information click here
AMPRO Industries, Incorporated, a Memphis-based manufacturer of personal care and hair styling products, will sponsor $2,500 for 100 flu shots for the Memphis Health Center’s patients this winter.
“We are pleased to partner with the Memphis Health Center to help protect the uninsured and underserved Memphians during flu season,” commented Camille Wright, Senior Vice President of Public Relations and Social Media Marketing for AMPRO. “AMPRO is committed to the effort to help improve flu immunization rates in Memphis. This is one way we respond to the needs of the communities we serve.”
The Memphis Health Center provides preventative and comprehensive healthcare to over 15,000 patients a year, and is in the midst of a $5.6 million capital improvement project. For more information, contact the Center at 9012612000 at 360 E. H. Crump Blvd., or visit their website at memphishealthcenter.org.
About Ampro Industries, Incorporated
Ampro Industries, Inc. is a Memphis-based manufacturer of multi-cultural hair care and beauty products focused on the personal care needs of its consumers. Ampro is committed to delivering reliable, top quality hair and skin care solutions for multi-cultural consumers. Ampro products are available in mass market and beauty supply outlets throughout the United States, Canada, the Caribbean, Europe, Africa and South and Central America.
The Ampro family of products includes over 30 unique hair care items, including Ampro Pro Styl Protein Styling Gels, America’s Number One selling styling gel, as well as its award-winning line Ampro Pro Styl Shine ‘n Jams and new moisturizing styling gels.
What is the Affordable Care Act and how does it affect me?
The Affordable Care Act, also known as “Obama Care,” was created to help the 16% of uninsured and eligible Americans gain access to quality and reasonable priced healthcare.
Do I have to purchase insurance?
It is the law. Most people must have health coverage in 2016 or pay a fee ($695 per adult, $347.50 per child, or 2.5% of your income, whichever is higher). Some people may qualify for an exemption to this fee.
What is the Health Insurance Marketplace?
- The Marketplace helps uninsured people find health insurance.
- The Marketplace helps you compare plans side-by-side, find any free or low-cost programs you may qualify for, and may be able to help you get lower costs on your monthly premiums and out-of-pocket costs.
I have a big family, what if I cannot afford any of the health care plans?
Depending on your household income and size of your family, many individuals may qualify for tax credits to help lower their share of monthly premium, help reduce deductible, copayment or other cost-sharing amounts.
How can Memphis Health Center assist me in enrolling into the affordable healthcare program?
- Certified Application Counselors are available to assist with the application process.
- To schedule an appointment please contact us:
Katrina Fayne- Office (901) 302-3201-Cell-(901) 568-6420
Roy Odom, Jr. –Office (901) 302-3203- Cell-(901) 568-4403
Elton Frazier -Office (901) 302-3153-Cell- (901) 568-6477
For more information about the Affordable Care Act, visit www.healthcare.gov or call the Marketplace hotline at 1-800-318-2596, TTY: 1-855-889-4325 available 24/7.
Our theme for National Health Center Week 2015 (NHCW) is “America’s Health Centers- Celebrating Our Legacy, Shaping Our Future.” As local community owned and operated businesses, Health Centers serve over 24 million Americans at more than 9,000 delivery sites in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and U.S. territories. One in every fifteen people living in the United States depends on their services. Health Centers deliver high quality, cost effective, accessible care while serving as critical economic engines helping to power local economies.
In addition to their long history as health care homes to millions, Health Centers are also proud to celebrate 50 years of service and continue to be ranked among the highest quality and cost effective care providers in the nation. Health Centers provide their services to all people, regardless of their ability to pay or insurance status.
Today, Memphis Health Center continues to operate as a Federally Qualified Community Health Center (FQHC), as the oldest FQHC in the Memphis area. Our Rossville Health Center location serves as a Family Practice Clinic to the citizens of Fayette County, TN and the surrounding area. Our Towne Center Location treats adolescents and pediatric patients in addition to The LeMoyne-Owen College’s student population. Discounted prescription medications are available to our patients through the federal 340b Pharmacy program. MHC treats everyone, whether uninsured or insured, across the entire life cycle. Our Sliding Fee Scale Program offers uninsured patients access to high quality health care at an affordable price based on the patient’s gross income and number of dependents relative to Federal Poverty Limitation Guidelines.
SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT TODAY
360 East E.H. Crump Blvd
Memphis TN 38126