Aliana Brown, Memphis Health Center’s (MHC) first baby of the New Year, was born at 4:52 pm on Wednesday, January 3, 2018 to the proud parent of Aliyah Brown. She weighed 7 pounds, 13 ounces and was 19 inches long. Both mom and baby are doing well.
Aliyah Brown expressed her gratitude to Memphis Health Center for the great experience she received during her entire pregnancy. She went on to say “the prenatal care team took very good care of me and provided all of the support I needed.” Aliyah also stated she “was looking forward to bringing Aliana to MHC for pediatric care.” True to her word, on January 24th
Aliyah brought baby Aliana in for her first pediatric visit.
MHC understands having a baby is a major event in an expectant mother’s life and prides itself in ensuring patients receives hands-on care throughout their pregnancy and beyond. We offer our patients access to a diverse array of quality and affordable health services, all under one roof!
OPEN ENROLLMENT NOVEMBER 1 – DECEMBER 15
ARE YOU ENROLLED?
CERTIFIED APPLICATION COUNSELORS ARE AVAILABLE TO ASSIST WITH ENROLLMENT.
TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
PLEASE CONTACT US:
Katrina Fayne – (office) 901-302-3201 or (Cell) 901-568-6420
Elton Frazier – (0ffice) 901-302-3153 or (cell) 901-568-6477
National Health Center Week Agenda
- August 13-19, 2017
Monday, August 14, 2017
Patient Appreciation Day
10:00 am-1:00 pm
Colorectal Cancer Health Awareness Day- Memphis Health Center Main Site
Tuesday, August 15, 2017-Invitation Only
360 E.H. Crump Blvd.
12:00 noon to 1:30 pm
Wednesday, August 16, 2017
Healthcare for the Homeless Activity
82 N. Second Street
9:00 am-1:00 pm
Thursday, August 17, 2017
12:00 Noon to 1:30 p.m.
Friday, August 18, 2017
Board Consumer Activity
9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Saturday, August 19, 2017
MHC- Mainsite Location
Patient Satisfaction Survey Comments for the month of November 2016
- Always Great Service!!! Thank you
- My Doctor and Nurse was sweet and fast. I am happy.
- Ms. Tina was so nice, genital and sweet. Thanks Tina
- Every visit is pleasurable. The staff is very friendly keep up the great work.
- The Nurse was nice, and the doctor was gentle and kind.
- Dr. Duncan Cody was great, personable, and professional as always!
MHC Patient Satisfaction Survey Comments for the month of October 2016
- The staff here is very pleasant to talk to. The clinic here now is 100% better than before.
- The staff is a lot more convenient with better services and more Doctors than before. Thanks a lot!
- So pretty and clean everyone and staff was very kind to me. The best clinic. Thanks!
- Dr. Sehgal is very nice and efficient. Carrie is very kind, funny and is also efficient in scheduling my referrals.
- I'm very pleased with my service it seems get better and better.
- Everyone that I came in contact with was so friendly and provide the right answers to my questions and I felt so comfort.
- MHC does an excellent job with my health care needs. Thanks for all that you all do. Sincerely!
- I love to come to Memphis Health Center. They take care of me and my babies with pride.
- Excellent team work. Thank God for a place Adult can come get help.
- I think that the facility has grown and that everything is looking great.
- Great Place been coming here since I was a little baby.
- I want to thank Ms. Neomi and Ms. Hill for being such a blessing to me their compassion, kind, loving hearts was so special to me and they made me feel welcome and my illness and sickness wasn't so bad knowing that I was at a place that cares about their patients. "Thank you" so much for all you do!
- Ms. Joyce Stuart was very friendly during my first. Excellent quality of service and customary care.
360 E.H. Crump Blvd, Memphis, TN 38126
SATURDAY, August 13, 2016 - 10AM – 2PM
Free Food, Free Hair Cuts, School Supplies & Prizes!
Parent/Guardian MUST be present with child
FREE ONSITE SCREENINGS AVAILABLE!!