Holiday Closures November 23 & 24 for all sites & 23-25 for the main site. We will reopen on Monday November the 27th 2017.
As we prepare to pause as a nation and honor the men and women who have made the ultimate sacrifice for our country, please remember that Memphis Health Center offices will be closed for the Memorial Day holiday on Monday, May 30th. We will be open on Tuesday, May 31st. Have a safe and happy holiday weekend.
- Dr. Harris was very sweet and very informative. She was really helpful in answering all my concerns, and did so with a smile. Love the friendly service from the staff.
- Dr. Simpson has been and is one of the most knowledgeable doctors I’ve visited. I switched from my private doctor to come to her. Will refer family and friends.
- Your center is a great place for the public. I am from East TN and the facilities over there are not as updated and cannot help people as well. But I have great comfort in coming here.
- I enjoy coming here. Everyone is so professional, sweet, and concerned about the patients.
- I love Memphis Health Center. They are so friendly. Great staff.
- God bless the staff at Rossville Health Center. They are very good in everything they do. Please don't change anything, keep going strong. We the residents of Fayette County, love you all. Thank you all for caring about me and taking good care of me. Thank you.
- The staff were very friendly, prompt, and poise. I recommend anyone to come to Rossville Health Center for their health care.
- I am happy with the care that I am getting. My health is important to me.